Wednesday, June 1, 2011

All White Room With 3 Cow Hide Rugs

Good morning, since I am running out of time I have to just do a quick little good morning post. I am off to Home Depot for some pretty major last minute changes to the house. I will post them later today or in the morning.

In the mean time, here is a lovely inspirational pic for you. I love this room in all its simplicity. To me a bedroom should be a sanctuary and a place of calm, rest and romance. I love a clean muted pallet and I love the use of all those cow hide rugs! Far too often I see in people's homes that they focus all their time and energy on the the rest of their house and leave their master suite or room for last (I'm guilty of that at one point). I think your bedroom should have special attention paid to it since it is your most special place where your every day begins and ends.





What about you, what type of bedroom speaks to you?

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea. I just cane over from madebygirl. I was drawn to your name. I'm from Miami and figured you had to be from around here. I will be following along.

    ReplyDelete