Friday, December 2, 2011

Modern Landscaping Ideas

Good morning,

Well clearly I haven't been around much, and I'll tell you why. I have been super busy with my work project which we are trying to finish up before Christmas so that my client can entertain in her newly done home. We have been on triple overtime trying to get out house to a point that's at the least presentable for our upcoming holiday party on the 10th. And we have our regular family and children to take care of. Needless to say, I have no spare time!



I plan to show you pics and tips this weekend for holiday decor ideas which is a passion and favorite past time of mine. I also plan to show you all the other various things that have been happening soon, I promise!

For now, in our front yard concrete drive way transformation things are lookin good my friends. We have gone with the rock which was a great call. It is pricey in the beginning, but in the end will save us in the maintenance and up keep of that grass. Now all of the landscaping is coming in, or at lease as much as we can get in for the moment. I will show the reveal soon, but I wanted to show you some images of what the modern minimal landscaping feels and looks like.











You will notice from these images the use of concrete mixed with modern grassy landscaping which is the idea we are going for. Much of what we want is going in as we speak though it is in the baby stages, the end result will be grown landscaping with a vine that will eventually grow over our newly added garage addition. I cant wait to show you, and I can't wait to see it for myself!! *

No comments:

Post a Comment