Monday, November 26, 2012

Bits Of My Week, Thanksgiving Break

Good morning, we left town last week and spent the most amazing Thanksgiving EVER in New York City! The weather was perfect, the city is amazing, and the nice crisp weather was a much needed break from Miami's everyday paradise. Ha!

Since I'm now getting back to the swing of things I figured I would give you a hodge podge  of little bits and pieces that was Thanksgiving and New York!

Our entry console.Decorated for Thanksgiving in just the right way.





Our hotel in NY, The Roger Hotel. Chic, cozy and swanky.





Out in NYC. 







I adore New York, and we will be back. Hopefully next time I can take better scenic "New York-ish" pictures for you, but honestly I enjoyed it so much I didn't think of it until it was too late :(

Hopefully it's never too late to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope yours was as full of love and joy as ours was~

No comments:

Post a Comment