Monday, July 16, 2012

Upholstered Beds, Simple Or Funky?

Good morning,

This past weekend I was enjoying my coffee in my bed when my beautiful daughters joined me. As luck would have it and through a series of unfortunate events an entire cup of coffee was spilled down the side of my grey silk upholstered bed!

Well tragic as this may be, I've also had my bed for a few years and though I love it I have also found it challenging to keep clean and mark free. Light silk is not a good option for upholstery! Though I don't think it will happen until after the school year starts, there is an opportunity here to change things up a bit in the bedroom.

I'm a HUGE fan of upholstered beds. In fact they are my favorite kind of bed. The question that I'm asking however is do I go with something simple and neutral so that I can change things around freely style wise, or do I go BIG and all out with a funky print of some sort?

Here are a few examples of these "funky" upholstered beds with the most amazing prints.








What would you do? Go with something basic and simple or take it over the top?

I don't know why, but lately I've been feeling patterns and colors mixed in to things. We'll see what happens next~

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that :(

    Although I love the look of patterned bed heads, I would go with a pain and timeless fabric.

    Look forward to hearing what you've decided

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! upholstered beds

    ReplyDelete