Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Small Bathroom Vanity Solutions

Good morning,

As we move forward with our garage addition/master en-suite I am faced with the challenge of trying to put as much function as possible in a space challenged room.

With that I have been looking for bathroom vanities that can fit our space needs around 65" and also give us enough counter space and storage space to be functional.

Robert (my husband) is planning to build a concrete waterfall counter top over the cabinet base and we are having the same polished concrete floors in the bathroom as the rest of the garage that I previously posted about here  and here, along with marble wall tiles and venetian styled mirrors we hope to have a mix of modern and elegance that will make this a true spa like bathroom.



For the vanity I have found some pretty amazing ones shown below with mostly or all drawers. The idea is to maximize the usable space and give create organization and storage instead of the messy cabinets and their hard to reach spaces. In addition we plan to add some kind of modern vessel sink instead of a drop in or under mount sink so that we don't take up as much space underneath.







As you can see there are options available, and as any woman knows we need a place to put our "stuff" which is why I keep explaining to my husband that I can't have a modern minimal floating cabinet (sorry). I will keep you posted as we  go along and find more solutions for our space challenged bathroom addition~

No comments:

Post a Comment