Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dressing Up An Ikea Expedit Book Case

Hello and soon to be Happy Friday!

I'm posting now since I won't be able to on Friday. I wanted to share a very sneaky sneak peek of the Ikea Expedit book shelf in a little girl's room for my Modern Organic project.

You have to love Ikea for its wonderful bare bones approach to decor, and for their unbeatable pricing! The key with any Ikea furniture in my opinion is how you mix it with other non-Ikea elements in a room to give you an overall amazing space. It never hurts to save a lil here and there.

The Ikea Expedit book case is our media TV console for a floating TV, and is also makes for an adorable storage and display area.


I will have ALLOT more to show you soon as things are really moving and shaking in this project.
Until then here are a few more nicely styled Expedit book shelves for you to feast your eyes on.







Enjoy your weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment