Monday, April 23, 2012

Using A Book Case As A TV Console

Good morning,

As I said last week, I have been so busy and I apologize for the lack of postings. I will work to post more this week.

I wanted to talk about the coolest book case from Crate & Barrel called the Elevate 32" Book Case that I used the Walnut color in my Modern Organic project in one of the teen boy's rooms.

This is a sneak peek with VERY unedited pictures taken early on with my iPhone and probably shown too soon, but I wanted to give you something this morning. You'll have to excuse the wiring behind it because I didn't have a chance to move it yet. So far even in this quality of picture, I'm loving it, and more importantly so does my client!

Here is another picture taken from their web site so that you can see it unstaged.



Here are a couple of my other favorite book cases that would also work quite well as TV media consoles found at many popular retailers and varying in price. I have found that often these book shelves are pretty affordable since they are not a traditional TV stand.

Crate & Barrel Shift Black 74" Bookcase

 
West Elm Parsons Low Bookshelf

West Elm Bookshelf Side Table



 

Ikea Expedite Shelving Unit  (obviously turned on it's side).


The point is to think outside the box, especially when doing kids room. The part that makes a kids room a kids room are all the fun accents that come together and that's exactly what these bookshelves can do.

Have a happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment