Thursday, July 14, 2011

I've Hacked Again, Ikea Hacked Bench

Good morning,



I was featured again on Ikeahackers for the bench in my daughter's room. As you will remember I did a nice little post on it here with a step by step tutorial that you can follow if you would like to make one for yourself.

It was an affordable idea using the Ikea lack shelving that I already owned.

Here is a progress picture of the bench in her room~


Make sure you stop by Ikeahackers.com because there are some great budget friendly ideas on there from so many creative people. Here are two of my recent favorites:

Here is a tree light as seen here done using an Ikea JANUARI lamp and a tree stump done by the lovely Lydia Pudel from http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/

Lydia also did my other favorite Ikea hack the stenciled rug as seen here using an EGEBY rug and a stencil.I definitely plan to try this hack out on an EGBY rug that I have in my entry way that was only $29.99. You just can't beat a good design like this.

I would love to see an Ikea hack that you have done and feel free to include a link~

2 comments:

  1. I love ikea hackers, very cool idea of yours too!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for showing the hacks here;)
    That is great, you`ve really made my day!
    I`m your latest follower.

    Lovely greetings...

    http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete