Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lamp Obsession, West Elm Glass Jug Lamp

Good morning,

I wanted to show and tell you about my new lamps that I absolutely LOVE! They are the Glass Jug Table Lamps from West Elm . I first discovered these lamps and used them in the living room of my Modern Organic project and soon became obsessed with them.


They are made of  mercury glass and are very impressive standing at 31.75" high. They really are amazing and instantly dress up anything they sit on. Since I have 2 really organic raw wood buffets in my entry way (courtesy of Color Splash) these give the perfect juxtaposition of rustic vs. glamerous. They come with a  hefy price tag of $149 each, but trust me when I say they're well worth every penny.

Take a look.









I'll show you the ones that I used in my Modern Organic project soon, but I'm sure you can already see why the fuss over these beauties. It's not every day that you find a versitle light that is large and in charge, and these babies are exactly that!

1 comment:

  1. hi do you stil have these id like to buy them if you want to sell

    ReplyDelete