Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kelly Wearstler-Esque Accessories

Good morning,

In my recent Office/Guest Room (which I plan to reveal soon) I have the most adorable Target Hack for you. I want to share it with you because a.) it reminds me of the most amazing accessories EVER by the reigning great and oh soooo cool Kelly Wearstler , and b.) because at Target things go quickly so when they're gone, they're gone!

Here's my Kelly Wearstler inspired 5 minutes or less Target Hack.

It started with these 2 white spiked orb like balls for only $7.99 each.




Then take them outside armed with a can of 24kt gold spray paint, aim and shoot. Drum Roll Please...










In case you are wondering what the correlation to Kelly Wearstler's more amazing accessories is, here you go.








What do you think? Not too shabby for only $15.98 plus some paint, don't you agree???

3 comments:

  1. Love your gold spiked balls!!!

    And love those floating shelves. Really, really wanted them above my desk in the home office... but just thinking about having to dust them and everything on them makes me .... :(

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks B! If you love the shelves I suggest you get them. I use them time and time again in my projects. If you have a little step ladder and a swifer dister you can dust them every couple of weeks with no problem! I'd love to see your office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too shabby at all! And yes...freakishly similar to the whole blue thought I had today! crazy!
    Love your accessories!

    ReplyDelete