Monday, June 25, 2012

Project Sneak Peek: A Bright Breakfast Nook

Good morning,

There's nothing quite like having a breakfast nook to sit with the family and enjoy the bright sunny mornings. In my Modern Organic project my client has just that. The only problem is that their old breakfast nook needed an injection of color and a bit of life to go with this young active family of 6.

To accomplish that goal I added a larger scale table and upholstered the dining chairs is a nice bright Windsor Smith fabric (yum!). I added a large orb chandelier in a silver finish, brightened the paint, and finished it off with custom photography art in the most delicious colors.

Here is a sneak peek of the results (taken with my iPhone).








The results accomplished the goal. This space is light, bright and cheery. What do you think? Would you want to enjoy your coffee and breakfast in this room?

**Sorry for the iPhone quality pics. I'll get better ones next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment