Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's All In The Details

I'll never forget when I had my huge home with all its beauty and a friend told me that I needed new door knobs! "GASP" It dawned on me though that it's true, you can't have an amazing place and skimp on the details that really stand out. It's like getting all dressed for the ball and not wearing any lipstick. As if. Well as you know, when undertaking any major project these little details start to add up and I mean they really add up. I am searching for another option and decided to paint my door knobs. With some research I've found it can be done with oil rubbed bronze spray paint and topped off with a clear poly coat. I've also learned that it is surprisingly durable. What the heck! I don't really stand to lose anything here because these old dogs have been hit with a big sack of ugly. I'll let you know how it turns out. Enjoy~



What do you think? Have any of you tried this before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment