Friday, May 27, 2011

Let's Get Jacked......Union Jacked That Is

Happy Friday!! I hope to have some really big things happening today and this weekend. The kitchen should be finished, and all floors, base boards and door frames should be complete. All patching of walls and most lighting fixtures hung. Overall I hope to be at a point of functionality with still a mile long to do list but major progress to report and share, and most of the really messy stuff out of the way (cross my fingers)...tehe

In the mean time I have to share with you my odd obsession with the Union Jack. No I've never traveled to London and no I have no specific ties to it, and I was also not obsessed with the royal wedding though I did watch it. I just simply love it and can't wait to find some how some way of using it in a room design similar to how I love cow hide rugs. Here are some pretty simple room inspirations with touches of the Union Jack in different textiles to illustrate its badness.







Tell me what you think, do you too share my love for the Union Jack or do you have a design love that you just can't get enough of?

No comments:

Post a Comment